Here you will discover 4 heated hunting jackets that will keep you cozy and comfortable even in the worst winter conditions.
Gerbing Gyde Torrid Heated Softshell Camouflage Jacket
It is a premium model designed for hunting in cold weather.
It comes with a 7V rechargeable lithium-ion battery with 4 power settings that take it up to 135 degrees for two hours or at a 25% power output for up to 8 hours of continuous use (3 hours at 75%, 5 hours at 50%).
This heated hunting jacket is breathable, water and wind resistant.
It features genuine Real Tree Xtra printed camouflage.
Element protection is provided in three ways:
- flexible 4-way stretch fabric that is more durable than other soft shell garments
- DWR finish to repel snow and rain
- the soft shell is bonded to a fleece lining to add to the warmth and to provide great comfort with an amazing next-to-skin feel
This battery-powered jacket features 4 microwire heating zones:
- 1 in the collar
- 2 in the chest
- 1 in the back
7 volt battery heats the zones within 30 seconds. You can control it manually or by Bluetooth.
Milwaukee M12 Realtree Xtra Heated Hunting Jacket
This camo jacket is perfect for blending in with the natural colors of the fall, winter and early spring.
- 5 carbon fiber heating elements
- advanced fabric-layering technology to maintain heat
- heat zones (back and chest, lower pockets) can be adjusted independently for any weather situation
- a rugged wind and water resistant shell
- a thermal fleece lining holds heat close to the body
- special noise-reducing fabric
- up to 6 hours of continuous heat
- additional storage pockets inside jacket
Volt Heat 7V Camo Insulated Heated Jacket
This heated hunting jacket blends you in naturally and silently with your surroundings. The Mossy Oak Break Up Country pattern is one of the most versatile camouflage patterns, making you a stealthy hunter.
- the outer shell fabric is made from insulated poly that is flexible and quiet
- powered by a rechargeable battery with a built-in microprocessor controller
- 3 heat panels: 2 on the chest and 1 on the back
- four different heat levels
MyCore Control Heated Hunting Jacket
This jacket not only looks and feels great, it’s really warm and very easy to use.
It incorporates technology that actually affects and raises your body’s core temperature.
Press the control button on the right side of your chest to control the heat of your jacket. From there you can cycle through the high, medium and low settings.
Your jacket will warm your body for six, nine or twelve hours respectively, depending on the setting you choose.
There is a controller inside the right chest pocket which holds all the data that makes your jacket function. It also supplies power to the garment. There’s a drone inside the left chest pocket which holds a larger group of batteries and is the jacket’s main power supply.
The heated zones are at the pulse point on your inner wrist. Your circulatory system becomes the jacket’s radiator and your heated blood is pumped through your entire body by means of your heart.
Charging the jacket is easy. Just plug the included charger into the controller’s charger output and into any standard outlet.
The jacket itself is very well made. You’re going to get what you pay for. The fabric on it is a really thick fabric. The coat itself, without having the heat on, will actually keep you really warm.
It’s made of 100% polyester and the front closes with both a zipper and snaps. With elastic and velcro securing wrists. The pockets are well made, they have zippers on them.
My overall opinion of this heated hunting jacket is VERY favorable!
See these great electric heated winter jackets.
Or see Milwaukee vs Dewalt Heated Jacket.
How to Stay Warm While Hunting in Cold Weather
For over 12 years, I have been testing and reviewing heating technologies that overcome cold weather conditions. In recent years, I have specialized in the heated apparel. I’ve made it my mission to educate people about heated clothing.